Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Spring Break

your family would care

When most people think of spring break, they think of going to some island or going to a busy airport. That is the complete opposite for me. I find any vacation a chance to relax and reconnect with myself and friends. Since I live in a big family it is hard for my whole family to travel. But to tell you the truth I like it sometimes. I love when I can relax and reconnect with myself. What makes it even better is that I can hang out with friends that I normal can't hang out with due to school. This is amazing for me.


I also really love that I can stay up and watch my TV shows and sleep in. I feel like I have more time then in the morning to get ready. I normally don't have enough time in the morning for school, because I would much rather sleep ( what can I say...I am almost a teenager I like to sleep!). I also love that people won't judge me if I am not dressed until 1 in the afternoon. Who in your family would care, except maybe your parents!


Tell me what you think about spring break or any vacation at all in the comment section below!

Talk to you later cuties!!!!


Carrie


1 comment:

  1. Never mind about the your family would care on the top it is a typo

    ReplyDelete